BRANOpac USA, Inc. is seeking a dynamic, motivated Sales Representative for our Richmond, VA office. As a Sales Rep, you will focus on cultivating and qualifying leads as well as developing strategies to meet ambitious business goals and initiatives to drive process improvements in seller performance.
This position is perfect for the candidate who can sell our products and be self-motivated and target-driven. Cold calling for lead generation and establishing effective customer relationships will be an essential part of your role. Visits and physical meetings will occupy a large part of your day, so be willing to spend a good deal of time away from your desk. This job will require both local and international traveling.
You will also have the opportunity to complete a thorough onboarding program to learn about the Blechrein product portfolio, our customers, business concept, as well as our current sales process. If you are a self-starter who is seeking a company that is willing to invest in your success, we want to hear from you.
Sometimes a simple piece of baking paper is enough – combined with the passion and inventiveness of its producer. Our know-how, together with our ongoing efforts to bring out the best in our products, allows us to make the following promise: Blechrein is more than just a baking paper.
With a wide range of baking, cooking and separation papers that offer the ideal solution for every occasion, Blechrein is a byword for perfect baking results and perfect taste – always keeping the moment special.
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and potential customers.
- Work with a close-knit team to generate and develop leads and meet sales targets.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Research and prospect to establish customer leads through cold calling.
- Cooperate with management to determine sales strategies.
- Expand the database of prospects for the company utilizing a CRM system.
- Diverse tasks within an International Environment.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Competitive Salary and Incentives.
- Opportunity to work with an innovative and progressive company.
For further information or to submit cover letters/resumes, contact our Human Resources Department.
Tiffany English: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also visit our brands' website to explore our product line: www.blechrein.com